3rd. Annual All Breeds Production Sale
Sept. 28, 2014
Your Choice Goat Draw
For $25.00, each breeder that enters a goat(s) into our sale gets to enter one animal of their choice into our “your choice” draw of animals. We (AGA) will sell tickets for $20.00 / each on which this gives someone a chance at winning a goat of their choice out of these animals.
All the animals that are in the draw (from the breeders that paid the $25.00) will come into the ring with their respected breeder and the draw will be made and the winner will come down out of the stands and have his/her pick of any of those animals.
A minimum of 50 tickets will be sold at $20.00/ticket and 25% of this money will go to the AGA and the remaining 75% of the money goes to the breeder that has his/her animal picked from the person who’s name is the winner from the draw. SO Breeders, if you are the one that gets your animal picked you are guaranteed $750.00! If more than 40 tickets are sold, then the money that is made over and above the 40 ticket minimum will be split 50% to AGA and 50% to the breeder.
One rule will apply, if you as a breeder/seller enter one of your animals into this special draw and you purchase any tickets for your chance to win, you CANNOT choose your own animal if you hold the winning ticket.
Kids For Kids
***FOR CHILDREN ONLY***
Some very kind producers have decided to enter a select number of 2014 doelings to be sold to children 17 years or younger only. The breeders would like to see these animals be used to promote goats with youth by helping to start their own herd, use as a 4-H project, or use to show. Parents must be in attendance at the sale but will not be permitted to bid on these animals. In order to be able to vote in this sale the bidder must obtain a bidder's elligibility card which will be earned by completing the entirety of the the Youth section of the convention and will be handed out upon the completion of the final project.
If you are a producer and would like to get in on this wonderful opportunity for our youth please contact Stacy or Laurie. All registration fees have been waved for these animals.